Museo De Annata- Grade 8 Unity & Integrity

 MUSEO DE ANNATA
Unity & Integrity 8

 by Leanne Villacrusis


   Museo De Annata,is a museum organized and prepared by the Grade 8 Unity and Integrity.Where they share and present their antique items that has been passed through generations.This is a way to educate & tell people that these items exists.To share the history of each valueable item.I am here to share some of the items that are in the museum.


CDs AND VINYL RECORDS

        
CDs (Compact Disc),can hold lots of data.Long storing medium that can hold so much information,it takes years to listen to all the songs on it.Basically listening to a playlist.Vinyl Records,are a great way to collect your music.It is way more durable than Cds and Dvds.Because it is pressure-sensitive,it can be replayed over and over again by a vinyl player.It was a hit during 20th century,these were popular in the 80s and 90s.Dvds are used to watch your favorite shows and movies at home.You can watch your favorite all over again by this disk.These items caught my eye because I adore music and to me seeing these records are quite fascinating because these were popular back in the day.


CAMERAS


These vintage cameras have been used since the 70s-90s and was well taken care of.Old camerass take a long time to process images.It relies on the darkroom techniques.The latest models utilize in-camera processing.I find these cameras interesting for I have an interest in taking pictures,cameras are like a valueable item to me because it captures the precious memories to be remembered in the future.One of the reasons why I like vintage cameras because i personally like the quality more than the upgraded ones.


PAINTING 



  This painting shows an airplane landing and it appeared to be some kind of silhouette,with the sun in the background.I chose this painting because found this painting beautiful and it caught my attention,it took me awhile to know its figure because I thought it was a kind of mountain from a far but i eventually figured it out.I like the scenery and aesthetic of this photo,not much color can be seen but it is still beautiful.

BINOCULARS 


  Used for seeing things from a distance using a stereosopic lens.This binocular is typically from the 80s because of its desgin.I chose this item because it was my first time seeing and touching a real binocular.I got interested with the binoculars because it functions well which means it got preserved well from its owner.I didnt expect it to be quite heavy as well so it was very worth it to finally witness a vintage binocular.

   TITANIC BOOK


  This book is related to the movie "Titanic".a well known movie,which was a popular movie in the 1990s.This book shows the discovery and history of the ship.This item caught my eye because I am a huge fan of the titanic and its history,this book can help you know more about the details of the ship and why it was built.This can entertain you for hours.



We are inviting you to come and visit our museum!
(Limited time only)

Details...

What:Museo De Annata
Where: G6-Redroom @Asian College Of Technology Integrated school
When: Monday,October 24 2022
Please visit our museum to see more items that you might be interested in!






Comments

Popular Posts