Konsensya-ESP

“Konsensya”

                                           -Leanne Leigh Villacrusis Loyalty 7
          
              During my elementary days,I was the bully of our classroom and was know for being mean.I am going to tell my unforgettable experience about konsensya.Ano ba ang konsensya? ang konsensya ay nakakatulong ng pag-kilala ng tao na kung may masamang bagay ba siyang ginagawa o hindi ginagawa.

When I was an elementary student,madalas akong mag-sabi ng mga masasamang salita sa aking mga kaklase o bully.I used to bully this one specific classmate of mine,almost everyday she used to suffer and cry because of me and my other classmates that used to bully her.Alam ng aming school principal,ang may-ari ng aming paaralan at ang kanyang mga magulang na palagi namin siyang binu-bully.Ako at ang aking mga kaklase na nang aasar sa kanya ay madalas mapunta sa school office.After we talked about the situation in the school office,she still accepted our apology and continued being friends with us for the whole school year until 5th grade where we still bullied her at that time.Years passed,I have realized that what i did was very wrong.Humihingi ako ng patawad sa kanya kahit matagal ko na ginawa yon because i knew what i did was unacceptable,she accepted my apology and continued being friends til this day.

          Sa totoo lang, hindi ko makalimutan ang mga masasamang bagay na ginawa ko sa kanya.Alam ko na may ginawa akong mali at nagsisi ako,I would describe her as a strong and a warm-hearted person.What I learned from this experience is to be respectful to other people,being careful when saying words to someone because you might be hurting that person’s feelings without even realizing and to not be selfish.

Comments

Popular Posts